Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CAR!

2nd day at work. Today I left at 6:40 and it still took me over an hour to get there. At least I was on time I guess. Exhausted, but on time. Luckily there are two Starbucks in the office. That's right...two. If you know what the campus layout is, you'll understand. Walking from end to end, Home Office is half a mile long and consists 9 buildings. That's just on one side of the street. We also have a bunch of soccer fields, softball fields and volleyball courts.

I got a nice suprise after lunch. My car showed up! They told me it would be between 1 and 12 days. I'm pretty sure that even the cable guy gives you a more narrow range than that. Anyway, it means I only had to pay 4 days of the rental car. The bad news? I spent over $70 filling up the tank! Gas is expensive everywhere, but it's even a little more expensive than Atlanta.

No comments: