Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 2

I woke up this morning and went for a run. There's a high school stadium across the street so that will be nice for running stairs. Plus, it'll be a great way for PD to pick up chicks when he visits. Actually when I went there today, there were some maintanence folks there and they said it's normally locked, including today. There are some other parks in the area including one with a track. It's actually a pretty nice community, there's just not much night-life here.

I decided to walk into town again and "The El" stops a few blocks from my place. I got a map and I'll explore that soon. Thirst, I found a nice little coffee shop called Starbucks. They have outdoor seating so I hung out there for a while. Keep your eyes open for Starbucks. They're out of Seattle and I see good things in their future.

It started raining again after I got home so I've been inside again. At some point I've got to go back out b/c I don't have any furniture here. Last night I slept on a futon. I hung up some clothes but I have to get something to put boxers, socks and t-shirts in. Plus I need a dirty clothes hamper.

No comments: